Do you use website contact forms?
Many email providers try to automatically identify spam and route them directly to your Spam folder. How does your email provider know the emails sent from your website contact forms are legitimate? Could they be blocked accidentally?
How To Guide
How to mark a sender as Not Spam
Every email provider is different. You need to login to your email provider’s website and follow their instructions for marking a sender as Not Spam. You can find links to common email providers below.
Reminder: You need to mark messages from the domain name wp-smtp.com and/or the sender email@example.com as Not Spam.
Google G Suite
If an email was incorrectly marked as spam, follow the steps below to remove it from Spam.
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- On the left, click Spam. If you don’t see Spam, click More.
- Open the email.
- At the top of the page, click Not spam.
To stop a message from being sent to Spam in the future, you can:
Microsoft Office 365
To prevent messages from being marked as Spam, you can create a safe sender list in Office 365.
- Login to your account
- Add addresses from senders that they trust to their safe sender list
- Choose Settings > Configure > Options > Block or allow.
- Enter the email address you want to allow and save it.
Please visit Microsoft’s website for more detailed instructions.